GRAMMAR

                    🌸 TOP 11 GRAMMAR RULES🌸

P1 : Present tense = +s / -s 
P2 : Process (continuous tense) = +ing
P3 : Past tense = +ed / spelling change
P4 : Participle = +ed / spelling change / +n

P/S !!!
••• : FORMULA

••• : SIMILARITY TO BAHASA MELAYU

••• : EXAMPLE OF SVA 


1) PRESENT TENSE (SVA)
  • 1 +S , >1 -S
   ~ except for 'you' & 'I'
   ~ including P3 : 'was' & 'were'

  • 1 +S 
(Is ,  He was , She does , The answer explains)

  • >1 -S
(They are , They were , We do , The answers explain)

2) ARTICLES 
 • a / an +1 (singular) , >1 +S (plural)
  ~ exception to the rule 

 • imbuhan 'se- ' gandakan perkataaan
  ~ 'S' tidak ditambah 

 • ✔️ a boy , boy , information , work 
   ❌ boy , a boys , informations , works

3) PROCESS : B5 + P2
 • P1 : am / is / are + ing 
    P3 :     was / were + ing
 • B5 : am / is / are (P1) | was / were (P3)

 • imbuhan 'me- ' 

 • ✔️ B5 + P2 
  ~ I am playing , He is giving , They were taking
   ❌ P2
  ~ I playing , He giving , They was taking

4) PASSIVE : B5 + P4
 • P1 : am / is / are + P4 
    P3 :   was/ were + P4
 
 • imbuhan 'di- '

 • ✔️ B5 + P4 
   ~ am shown , is made , was explained
   ❌  B5 + ? 
   ~ am show , is making , were explains

5) PERFECT TENSE : 3H + P4
 • P1 : has / have + P4
    P3 : had + P4
 • 3H : has / have / had 

 • ✔️ 3H + P4 
    ~ has flown , have shaken , had discussed 
   ❌ 3H + ?
    ~ has fly , have shakes , had discussing

6) by + ing 
 • dengan + 'me- ' 

 • ✔️ by taking (dengan MENGambil) 
   ❌ by take , by takes , by took , by taken

7) for + ing 
 • untuk + 'me- ' 

 • ✔️for buying (untuk MEMbeli)
   ❌ for buy , for buys , for bought

8) to + ori
 • untuk + kata dasar

 • ✔️ to choose (untuk pilih)
   ❌ to chooses, to choosing, to chose, to chosen,  
         to choice (noun)

9) to + be + P4 
 • passive / songsang 

 • untuk + 'di- ' 

 • ✔️ to be seen (untuk dilihat)
   ❌ to be see, to be sees, to be seeing, to be saw 

10) MODAL + ORI 
 • Modal 
  ~ can, could, must, may, shall, should, will, would, 
     might, cannot, mustn't, shouldn't, won't etc .

 • boleh / patut / mesti / akan / mungkin + kata dasar

 • ✔️ can smoke (boleh rokok) 
   ❌ can smokes, can smoking, can smoked

11) MODAL + BE + P4 
 • passive / songsang

 • mesti / patut / boleh / akan / mungkin + 'di- '

 • ✔️ must be eaten (mesti dimakan)
   ❌ must be eat, must be eats, must be eating, 
         must be ate 





🌸 TABLE OF TENSES 🌸





🌻 TRANSLATION 🌻









Honestly, for me I think grammar rules are quite interesting but in the same time its also are confusing. Even though I learn this from primary school, I still get confused about which rules should I follow. Furthermore, I will forget some of the grammar rules especially when answering an exam paper. However, in this life we need to always be better than our old version right? Luckily, I got to see this table that made by our Madam Audrey 😍 It's easy to understand so I guess this will help me with so many things in my first move. I hope I get to overcome all my problems. I'm sure that if I do a lot of practice, it will help me to be better and to be the version that I want. Slowly but surely.💫

Thankyou.^















 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONG