hobby?
Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. I am Nazierah and I hope your day goes well just like Travis Tritt words, he once said `It’s a great day to be alive. I know the sun still shining when I close my eyes.’
Now, here I am to complete my task >.< I’ve said before in my video that I enjoyed watching drama and movies in my free time so, I considered that as my hobby. I started to love doing that when I saw my second sister shed tears while watching korean drama. That time, I felt curious about thing that made her sobbing so I decided to join her. At that moment, I started to make it as my hobby!
![]() |
| first drama |
Every time when I watched it, I got to release tension especially after study for long hours but still didn’t manage to get an answer. :( After grinning and laughing, I would continue my work. *ehem
Next the characters in drama also teached me to be grateful for everything I have now which got an opportunity to achieve my dreams. Meanwhile the heroin in the drama who was a poor need to work for her parents and had to give up on her dreams. Usually when it came to fantasy drama, the hero would have a superpower so they could use their speciality to lend a hand for those who were having a hard time. This encouraged us to support people who were in trouble for example when our friend did not doing very well in their study, we as a friend should help them with all our abilities.
As a final point I just want to let you know that it doesn’t matter whether it is doing makeup or playing video games, every activities will be beneficial when we take it as a good things. Think positive and positive things will come. ^
Take care and have a splendid day everyone ^~^


This is actually very interesting. I need to start watching kdrama again :O
ReplyDeleteI really like your positivity of minds , hope we can be friends 😊✨
ReplyDeletenice blog 😍
ReplyDeleteyour vibes open my eyes🌸
ReplyDeleteNice blog,i like to watch kdrama too.
ReplyDeleteNice💪🔥👍
ReplyDeleteNice job zierah ✨
ReplyDeletesuch a nice blog nazierah💫 ...
ReplyDelete