MUET TEST

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone, I hope all of you are having a great day. This time, I want to share my thoughts on MUET test.


When I read the presentation that Madam Audrey had post to the group chat, suddenly I become nervous and a bit scared. It is because when I see the division, I see that every paper have a high mark. For that reason, I think that MUET test really need the student to study more than usual. 


As for me, I think paper 3 which is for reading is less difficult than the other paper. It is because the answer is already at the text and I just need to choose an answer carefully.

Next, the hardest paper for me is speaking because I lack the skill of speaking in front of people. I will become very nervous because lack of confidence and consequently I will forget the point that I want to say. 


However, I still want to get band 5 in MUET test even though it is not easy.For all that, I will try my best in every paper and make an extra exercise when I have free time. Keep in mind that with every difficulty there is relief.✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONG