SONG



Assalamualaikum and hi everyone. This time I want to write about song that I listened to lately. My favourite songs are keep changing so I consider this song as my favourite song for now. 🎧🎶🖤





GIFT OF A FRIEND - Demi Lovato


This song is from Tinkerbell movie and ofcourse it is about friends. Frankly, I'm not a fan of Demi Lovato or Tinkerbell movie but recently I fond of listening to this song because I miss my friends. Every time when I listened to this song, I remembered every seconds of our moments. Friendship since I still a small girl who lack with so many things and being immature. They were there when Im in my hardest time and we spent every moment with laughter, tears also some quarrel. Since we were 13 years old, we spent our times mostly in hostel so we did everything together such as study, sports and being punished. We knew each other very well including each person's small details such as favourites or things that she hates so, it made us felt comfortable with every single one person. Now, we are apart from each other to pursue our own dreams. Maybe true we are apart in distance but not in our heart. Thankyou for all the wonderful memories ✨.


On the other hand, even though some people are comfortable with being alone and do his or her own business, we should never forget that there is another person who wants a real friend in their life but they didn't found it yet. Hence, dont ever feel that you are alone in this world before you find your best buddy. In this song there are lyrics that saying we realize that our life is alright when there is our friend. As for me, friends come after family ❤️. 


Last but not least, how about your friendship?


Take a good care everyone, adiós ! 🌻 



 

Comments

  1. i know u miss me hehehe ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. why so cute dearrrrr I miss youu so muchhhhhhh😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I love that music too. Great work <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my friends too :( hopefully I can meet up with them again soon. Great work btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to watch Tinkerbell movie too, thanks for sharing the song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This song is great, bring back memory with my friends🤭

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, i used to listen to this song a lot...this song makes me miss my friends even more ╥﹏╥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful song T^T This song makes me miss my friends... Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice song ! Thank you for sharing✨

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well i love tinkerbell movie but thank you for sharing this song🔥

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's my first time I listened this song. This song is good to listen when we miss our friends. I hope that I can meet my beautiful friends again and do the great activities.

    ReplyDelete
  12. its first time for me to hear that song and we can feel the sorrow when we miss our friend.<333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment