My Journey



BONJOUR ! ✋




 Assalamualaikum, hey everyone 🤗 How are you? I hope you are doing well. For this time I want to share about what I noticed from my grammar study journey. 🌸




Firstly, I got to know more about plus or minus S. Usually I will get confused about it because I don't remember the rules. After all the exercises, I know that I should be careful in all words which I should plus or minus S, even it is just a one letter.



Other than that, Im getting used with modal rule which is back to base word after the modals. Since primary school until form 3, I dont remember it when doing an exercise because I don't like to study about it.


Consequently, I got a lot of penalty in my essay which at that time it is almost the real PT3 examination so I started to realize that I should start remember it.





Moreover, now Im getting used with past tense words because there are words that might change . Some of it changes it's spelling and the other will +ed . If I'm not getting used with the word changes, I need to look back at dictionary .  In conclusion, the more I do an essay, the more word changes that I found.


Apart from all that, I will never forget about past participle. I should know the accuracy when I want to use this tense.At first, it is so confusing me and makes me doing a nonsense sentence. When I read all of my old sentence, I realize that it is very important to know the meaning and know where to put it. If not, we will do a funny sentence with different meaning.


In addition, I learned that English is not a subject that I should take it easy.It is not just about write a paragraph but it also to test our ability to remember all the rules. I need to do a lot of exercises to remember all the rules. All tasks given are really helpful for me get used to it. Thanks to all teachers who work really hard to make their students understand it.


Last but not least, remember that Hachiman Hikigaya once said that hard work betrays none. I learned from my mistakes which is I assume that English subject is easy and dont need to do a lot of exercises. As a result, I always got a low marks in English Test. I started to wake up from it just when I am in my PT3 year. Im glad that I got an opportunity to study more about grammar. That's my journey and I hope you will never give up to overcome your weakness. Keep your chin up !





 TAKE CARE OF YOUR PRECIOUS BODY, STAY SAFE EVERYONE🌷



ADIOS ! 🌻


p/s : All the pictures are from Google .


Comments

  1. “Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there.” – Dr. Wayne D. Dyer. GOOD BLOG NAZIERAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” – Serena Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Anything worth doing well is worth doing poorly at first."
    — Ray Congdon
    Well done Nazierah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m Possible’.”
    ― Audrey Hepburn. Good work as always, Nazierah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your talents and abilities will improve over time, but for that you have to start -Martin Luther King. Keep it up, Nazierah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” — Og Mandino
    Good work Nazierah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."
    -- Colin Powell
    Nice work,!

    ReplyDelete

  8. “Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself” – Chinese Proverb
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. “What really matters is what you do with what you have.” – H. G. Wells

    ReplyDelete
  10. " Success is where preparation and opportunity meet "- Bobby Unser

    ReplyDelete
  11. “ When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

    ReplyDelete
  13. "The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well." -John D. Rockefeller Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you will be glad tomorrow if you stuck around this today. - Priyanka Jain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SONG